As we begin to slowly reopen our community, I wanted to take a moment and let you know what we'll be doing to ensure employee and client safety in the salon.
- No hugs or handshakes allowed in the salon
- Only clients receiving service should come to the salon (no Friend’s/kids/family/significant others
- Every client has to wear a mask! 100% no exceptions
- Latex gloves available upon request
- No magazines/snacks/beverages will be available at this time
- If you arrive early, you may check in and wait in their car. We can text when we are ready for you to come in
Other steps we are taking to ensure cleanliness:
- The salon will block off its seating area and we will not double book
- We are using paper towels and investing in toilet seat covers
- We have Clorox wipes at each station and someone that will be going around wiping handles/surfaces throughout the day
- We are using our professional grade disinfectant between clients
Thank you for your understanding and support as we try to return to a sense of normalcy.
Owner, Salon Embellish